2. Click here
to register with us (DBE/MBE Opportunities)
3. Upload your AMP Express Vendor Questionnaire & Capabilities Statement
5. Join our mailing list to stay up to date on upcoming events and opportunities to become a part of the AMP Express team
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Our Pledge to You
1. To relieve congestion earlier and move Marylanders more efficiently on this corridor
2. To bring best-in-class design, construction, lifecycle, and long-term operations and maintenance
3. To work collaboratively with Opportunity MDOT
to foster partnerships with local D/M/WBE firms and encourage the maximum amount of possible participation of these firms in all phases of the project.
4. To bolster the local economy, promote sustainable development, and enhance the surrounding community
5. To focus on workforce diversity and inclusion and enhance the local labor pools with training and creating long term opportunities extending beyond the construction phase
6. To accelerate delivery with early works and shovel-ready opportunities inside 2021
7. To earn the trust of the people of Maryland
We do this not because it is required.
We do this because it is the right thing to do.
As we've been doing it for more than 100 years.