LEAD PROJECT DEVELOPER/EQUITY PROJECTS
True Partnership Project
A new 35-mile segment of the national highway network delivered jointly as a P3 with the Italian State Road Agency (ANAS). Provides high-speed connectivity, time savings, and local route congestion relief. With an extended period of planning, design, and early development taking place before financial close, delivery of this project included extensive predevelopment collaboration with stakeholders on community sensitive design and environmental mitigations.
An additional 22-mile segment of the roadway is currently under development in partnership with ANAS. This collaboration will help achieve the region’s long-term vision for connectivity and congestion relief.
Features similar to the goals of Maryland Phase 1:
• Congestion Management
• State-of-the-Art Electronic Toll Collection
• High-Speed Connectivity & Time Savings
• Self-funding Predevelopment & Construction
• Extensive Predevelopment work with stakeholders
• Innovative Design to Minimize Impacts
Annual Average Economic Benefits: